How to Redeem a Promo Code
This article covers:
- What is a promo code?
- How do I create an account?
- How do I redeem a promo code if I am on the free trial?
- How do I use a promo code if I am already a member?
- Promo Code and Account FAQs
Redeeming a Promo Code
A promo code is given by BroadStreet to help make BroadStreet more financially accessible to its members. Coupons are discounts provided by BroadStreet in the form of a promo code.
If you are a sponsor that purchased a voucher OR you were given a sponsor code, please see the Related Articles section.
To redeem a promo code if you do not have a paid or sponsored membership:
If you have never had a BroadStreet account before, create an account by following these steps:
Go to broadstreet.io. Click on "Sign Up". Next, enter your email in the "Email address" box. Then, check your email inbox for your verification link and click on it. After that, enter your first and last name as well as your password and click "Sign Up".
- Go to broadstreet.io, and click your picture in the upper left-hand corner.
- Click “Account”. Next, under "Membership", click on "Activate Membership".
- Select the "Billed Yearly (save 10%)" payment plan.
- After that, enter your credit card information and promo code in the designated boxes.
- Finally "Apply" your promo code and "Submit" your payment information.
To redeem a promo code if you have a paid or sponsored membership:
- Go to broadstreet.io.
- Then click your picture in the upper left-hand corner.
- Then click “account”.
- Then click “billing” on the left-hand panel.
- Next, click “promo code”.
- Insert the promo code given to you.
- Finally, insert payment.
Watch this video to learn how to redeem your promo code (26 seconds):
Additional Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: I am a student. Can I follow this guide to use the code my professor sent me?
Answer: Yes you can! Make sure to input your payment information. You will never be billed without your permission.
Question: What is the difference between a BroadStreet account on the free trial and a membership?
Answer: When a person creates a BroadStreet account, the automatic status of that account is "free trial". When you reach the allotted storage limit of the free trial, you will be prompted to pay. A person becomes a member by inputting payment information or a sponsor code.
Question: Can I apply a promo code without entering payment information?
Answer: No, our system does not allow for that.
This article is meant to help answer Frequently Asked Questions such as:
- What is a coupon or promo code?
- How do I receive a BroadStreet discount?
- How do I create a new account?
- How do I sign up for BroadStreet?
- How do I redeem my promo code?
- How do I redeem my student or educator discount code?