How to Redeem a Sponsor Code
Redeeming a Sponsor Code
A sponsor code is given by a sponsor, or a sponsoring entity to prepay a membership. If you would like to become a sponsor, please see the Related Articles section.
To become a sponsor, a person will purchase "vouchers" and then create an individual code to distribute.
If you are already a paid member and would like to redeem a sponsor code, your sponsor code will transfer over as credit in your account.
To activate your sponsor code:
- Go to https://www.broadstreet.io/board/signin
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on your picture in the upper left hand corner.
- Click “account”.
- Scroll down to the “Membership” header.
- Click “Activate Membership”.
- Click “My Membership is Sponsored”.
- Input Sponsor Code and click apply.
Please feel free to watch the short video below.
If you are having trouble redeeming your sponsor code, please speak with your sponsor to make sure you have the individual code that they created.
This article was created to answer frequently asked questions such as:
- What is a sponsor code?
- How do I redeem my sponsor code?
- What is a voucher?
- How do I distribute my voucher?
- Why isn't my sponsor code working?