How do I select and compare all counties in a state?
- Compare counties to other counties
- Statewide report - see all counties in a state
Compare Counties with Other Counties
This is potentially a very powerful tool. Admittedly, it is not fully automated yet. We recommend referencing the article, How can I compare indicator cards from two different areas?
Statewide report - Summarized data for many counties
Want to see summarized data over a large area? First, you'll need to set up the area. Areas can be selected as you Build a Community Indicator Report or New Areas can be added via Left Navigation > My Areas > Create New Area.
This article is written to answer Frequently Asked Questions such as:
- How do I see data for all of the counties in a state?
- Where do compare counties?
- How do I see and compare multiple counties?
- Can I compare data in one county to another county?
- Can you create a report for an entire state?