How can I save cards to My Stories
This article will cover how to add a card to a story:
- Save a Card (that already exists)
- Create a New Card
Save a Card to a Story
To save a Card to a story:
- click on the + SAVE icon at the bottom of the card.
- Select the name of the story section(s)
- Click Save.
The card will then appear in your selected story. NOTE: If you don't see the card right away, click Refresh.
Create a New Card
Here are the ways to create new cards
1. Create a Story Card by publishing a story.
2. Create a Map Card by saving a card in the map room.
3. Request a Data Card by clicking the "Help" toggle in the header and leaving a message for one of us - we do take requests!
This article is meant to answer frequently asked questions such as:
- Is it possible to collect cards
- How do I customize a story by saving cards to it?
- How do I create cards?
- How do I create a card?
- Add a card to a story
- How to make a card
- How do i make a card
- Making a card
- how to make my own card
- Can I make my own card
- How do I request a card