How do I know the source of the data?
This article will cover how to find the source of indicators:
- In The Map Room
- In a Community Indicator Report
- In General
In The Map Room
We pull data from a variety of sources. Once you Add Data to a map, you On the map, you can view the source of the data by clicking the small blue (i) next to the indicator description in the Map Layers window.
In a Story
The source of the data is available in the citation section of every data card.
A full list of our indicators and data sources is available in our Data Dictionary tool located in the Explore tab on left-hand side of the site.
This article has been written to help to answer frequently asked questions such as:
- How do I know the source of the data?
- Where does your data come from?
- What are the sources of data?
- What datasets did your indicators come from?