How do I add boundaries to maps in the map room
The Map Room allows you to select and show data for areas within a boundary. Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to draw an outline for a boundary on the map.
To highlight your area of interest: We recommend:
- Altering the transparency of the data layer to allow highways and other boundaries to be more visible
- Select only your area to view on the map
Here are some quick screenshots of both of those techniques below. The articles listed above have more detail.
This article was written to help answer questions about adding boundaries to maps in the Map Room:
- How do I add county boundaries?
- How do I add state boundaries?
- How do I make highways more visible as reference points?
- Is there any way to add borders to the maps?