How can I print My Story? (or save as a PDF)Last Updated: January 17, 2020
In short: We don't have an "official" print functionality yet, but we are working this feature.
It is still possible to print stories. Here are some tips on how to share your work:
Chrome Browser will give you the best results. We do not recommend Safari, Internet Explorer, or Edge.
Shortcuts & Tips
- Browser - Use Chrome
- PC - Print from the browser using F12.
- Mac - press CMD+SHIFT+4 to screenshot and save png.
- Avoid a printed hard copy altogether - see our article on publishing interactive reports
Print to a Printer or Save as a PDF
A couple tips before we get started:
- Chrome Browser will give you the best results. There are some issues that may occur with Safari, Internet Explorer, or Edge.
- Allow map cards enough time to load before printing.
- Close the left navigation menu for best results.
- In Chrome, go to File > Print and click PRINT or set printer Destination to "Save as a PDF" > click SAVE.
This article is meant to help answer Frequently Asked Questions such as:
- How do I print the cards within the community report?
- How to print Community Indicator Report?
- How do I download a pdf of my report?
- How to print an indicator report?
- How to print a report?
- How do I create a pdf of indicator report?