How do I hide or show areas on my map?Last Updated: February 17, 2020
In the Map Room, you can now hide surrounding areas to focus just on your area of interest. You can do this be toggling on the Show My Area Only option.
You may be prompted to select from one of your saved areas. If you don't have any saved area, you can set one up My Saved Areas on the left menu.
This article was written to help answer questions such as:
- How can I hide other areas on my map?
- How can I mask out surrounding areas on my map?
- How can I highlight only my area on my map?
- How do I show just my area on the map?
- How can I remove other areas just to focus on my community/region/county/city on the map?